Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Digital vs. Analog

What's the difference between digital and analog recording? Check out the following questions from HowStuffWorks to formulate an answer:
If you still can't understand the difference between digital and analog audio, read this well-written article for beginners from Blaze Audio: What is Digital Audio?

Finally, if you are the kind of person who really wants to geek out on the topic, check out Columbia University's online course: Music and Computers, Chapter 2: The Digital Representation of Sound,
Part Two: Playing by the Numbers, Section 2.2: Analog Versus Digital.

Still want to learn more about the difference between analog and digital?  Even thought the following video uses the example of electricity, it still shows the difference between analog and digital signals.


Now that you think you've got an answer, write your first blog article, with the following parameters:
  1. Explain, in your own words, the difference between digital and analog music.
  2. Insert a LucidChart venn diagram to illustrate your point.
  3. Link one website for further information.

8 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    digital door lock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.
    smart digital door lock

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    https://www.qmlcorp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
    C-TPAT ที่ปรึกษา

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ทอง แท่ง

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
    ราคา ทอง

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    ติว sat math

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ผ้าห่มขนหนู

    ReplyDelete