How to link your Dance Project 1 audio file to your blog:
- Make a New folder in your Google Drive called "Music Tech" by pressing the red "new" button in the upper left corner.
- Upload your 39 second .mp3 file from your iMac to Google Drive>Music Tech by again going the red "new" button and pressing "File Upload"
- Click once on the file you just uploaded to select it.
- Click on the Share button and select "Anyone with the link can view."
- Copy the link (Mac: Cmd-C)
- Go back to your blog.
- Type a sentence such as "Click here to listen to my shortened version of Dance Project 1."
- Select that sentence with your mouse and click on the "Link" button in the Blogger menu bar.
|Blogger Menu Bar|
|URL = Uniform Resource Locator. Most people call it a web address or a link.|
10. Go back to your blogger article and click the orange "Publish" button to see a live version of your newly created link to your song. Click on the link to make sure it works and that anyone can listen to your song.
|Press the orange "Publish" button to make your article live on the internet.|
Now start typing about what you did and learned in Dance Project 1. What should you write about?
- Describe how to do project in simple steps for someone who wasn't in class with you.
- Write about what new things you learned how to do in this project.
- Write about problems you encountered and what you had to do to solve your problems.
- Write down any questions you still have after completing the project.