Finish blogging about Dance Project 1. Include in your blog article:
- An explanation of Dance project 1 for the person who has not been in this class. Include in your explanation
- The goal of the project (Why did we shorten "I Like That" down to 0:39 seconds?)
- What techniques did you need to learn in Audacity to do your work? (e.g. What does "Spilt New" do?, What are "Christmas Trees?")
- A simple step-by-step guide so someone could recreate your project if they wanted to. (Emphasis on SIMPLE)
- Why did you select the parts of the song that you did? What parts of the song do they represent?
- A screenshot of your Audacity project with annotations (arrows, circles, text) that explains what you are looking at. (Remember: "A picture is with a thousand words."). Command-Shift-3 takes a screenshot of the entire window
- Your Google Presentation on Audio File Formats with a paragraph explaining why you made the presentation and what you learned (or what the reader will learn if they click through your slides).
|My Audacity Dance Project 1 Tracks|
Command-Shift-4 allows you to select a portion of the screen to copy
- An embedded widget from SoundCloud of your edited version of Dance Project 1.
- A summary statement for your article that includes one of the following topics:
- What did you learn in this project?
- What was the coolest part of this project?
- Something else that struck you as you were working on Dance Project 1.
EXTRA CREDIT: links to your sources (e.g. Dance Project 1 Instruction Sheet)